Friday, August 23, 2013

Peace:)

Wow. I am amazed at all the volunteers that were here to help today! I went to the tent to pick up my key, turned around, and they had all my stuff in grocery carts right in front of the door! Awesome sauce. Walked into my room to find my room mate and her family working on things. We finally decided to spice up our room set-up. It looks really cool! Not to brag or anything, buuut I am:)

There are so many incredible people here. I can't wait to meet them all! First Year Forum (FYF) is allowing us to get to know each other even better, through crazy name games of course:)

Anywho, move-in day was honestly a breeze. I'm so grateful to be here, and I hope I can accomplish all the goals I have:)

I feel pretty at peace here, to be honest. I likes it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment