Monday, September 22, 2014

*vague title using words to do with clouds and mountains*.........?

How are you today?

Fine.

What are you up to?

Oh, nothing. Just homework.

How are you feeling?

Fine.

Anything cool going on in your life right now?

Not really.

I try to be a cheery person, but sometimes I fall into the sad pattern of giving vague, worthless answers to simple questions.

What's the source?

---------------------------------------------

My head is cloudy. That's all I can say.

I wake up, go to class, work, talk with friends, do homework. They call it the "daily grind."

And I've tripped right into a huge puddle of it.

I'm in God's word, I'm exercising, I'm practicing time-management.

I should feel like the mountain climber that finally reached the top!

And yet my head is cloudy.

Do I know why?

Maybe. But maybe not.

---------------------------------------------

Maybe I do know.

Have you ever discovered something or were told something, and it occupied your thoughts for days on end?

That's what I'm experiencing right now.

And I'm trying really hard not to believe this, but I think this is why my head is cloudy.

Yeah, that must be it.

That's why my head is cloudy.

I guess there are clouds even at the top of the mountain.

----------------------------------------------

And now to find a solution.....

No comments:

Post a Comment