Thursday, October 16, 2014

Coffee and anatomy and blogging and........

Growing up just plains stinks sometimes.

Suddenly we're hit with more responsibilities, to-do lists, and thoughts concerning the future.

We learned how to play nice when we were young, but now we have to respect people who might have characteristics we do not consider respectable.

We have to think about what we actually need because we don't receive a weekly allowance from mommy and daddy anymore. (which was never something I experienced anyway)

There are places to be, people to converse with, and many things, oh so many things, to learn!

Mom doesn't do the dishes anymore.

That shower full of four girls' hair? Yeah, that's all yours!

Conflict? Confrontation? Chaos? Yup, you have to be all over that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I just go back to coloring? Sometimes this just drives me nuts!

What if I just want to binge on Netflix all evening? Technically there's no one to stop me.

But that's where the adult side of me lashes out and turns my conscience against me.

"What do you think you're doing? You need to study! How the heck are you going to be a nurse with a lazy attitude like that?!?"

This is where I'm at right now. It's 10:20pm. I have an Anatomy and Physiology exam tomorrow.

I also just made the mistake of drinking a very large coffee beverage. Caffeinated. Whoops.

There's drama here, dishes there, and so many distractions everywhere!

Soooo, that's why I'm blogging right now. I'm in my prime studying time, and I'm simply piddling around on my laptop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's amazing how much a simple conflict can fill your mind.

I just love when I can't focus at the moments when focus is most necessary.

Hmm, maybe it's time for some yoga and devotions.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random post, but thanks for the read:)

No comments:

Post a Comment