Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Just some venting.....

Why do I always get depressed during the "happiest" times of the year. Christmas comes, and everyone is all joyous, but afterwards I feel down and empty.

Summer is here! It's exciting, it's fun, I love it. Actually...I don't love it. I'm working all the time. I couldn't go on vacation. My friends never ask me to hang out. To be honest, it kinda sucks!

I'm in that weird, in-between time of my life. One thing just ended, but I'm on a waiting list for the next part. Old relationships are wilting, almost dead, but new ones are waiting just beneath the ground.

They say pride comes before the fall. But I think joy comes before the fall as well. I miss things. I miss people. I miss having my own time. I miss not worrying so much.

But don't take this as a cry for help. I'm not really in a deep state of depression, I'm just saying what I feel. Sorry for venting, but sometimes it just has to be done.

However, I am thankful. My family is home from vacation, and now there's more activity in the house. I'm making new friendships with people at work, not to mention all my adopted grandmas! And then there's that nervous excitement I have about college!

This has just been one of those weeks. Emotions turn to thoughts, and my mind goes wild with them. I think everything in the world is against me, but then I remember to put my head on straight and act like the adult that I am.

Sorry again for my venting. Mom's asleep so I have no one to complain to except you guys. I'm trying to come up with topics or prompts for this blog. Obviously, I've got nothing so far.

*sigh* Thanks for reading! Hopefully a better one next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment