Thursday, November 7, 2013

lovin' my sibs:)

I have a lot of people in my life to love and be proud of, but some of the most important ones are my siblings. I used to complain about being the middle of five kids, but it's actually pretty great! I'm so proud of all the accomplishments they have made.

Nichole is married to a great man, and they have one of the most adorable sons in the entire universe. (And I'm not just saying that because he's my nephew. He's legitally the cutest!) They moved to DeMotte from Michigan which means I get to see them more often than I used to, when I'm home from school that is. I never really had the best relationship with Nichole, but now that she lives close I'm excited to grow closer to her and Greg (and Micah of course!)

Then there's Danielle who is in Nicaragua! How cool is that??? She meeting new people, seeing new things, and having experiences that will probably stick with her forever. I couldn't be more proud of her, even though she's a Dordt Defender and not a Trinity Troll;) I can't wait to see what she does in the future because I know she can handle almost anything that gets thrown at her.

I couldn't NOT talk about my studly "little" brother Caleb. This kid is involved in everything! From the play, to sports, and chillin' with his friends, he's quite the busy-body. I just hope he's giving enough of his free time to homework *cough cough*. (Caleb, if you're reading this, I hope you know that I'm watching you.....-_-.....watching you.)

What to say about Dylan. I'm just glad my friends have stopped calling him cute! Boy, did that get annoying...Dylan is cruising right on through fifth grade like a champ. I still think it's unfair that he never has homework though. He played soccer again this year which is, of course, awesome:) He's still a chatter-box, but I love that about him. It's great to come home on weekends and get attacked with a ton of stories my brothers want to share. I'm fine with not talking for awhile!

Whenever my mom brags about us kids, I usually just roll my eyes and brush it off. After reading this post to myself I realize that I'm acting kind of like her! But whatever, it's good to brag our siblings, right?















No comments:

Post a Comment