Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I love love:)

This past weekend, I watched my absolutely most favoritest movie of all time!!! Can you guess what it is? Pride and Prejudice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, ok, I'll calm down now. Maybe:)
BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!
It's got everything a great movie needs.
First, great actors. The people picked for each character seem to fit it perfectly. I just love it so much!!!
Second, the plot. I love how the main story line is surrounded and supported by a lot of smaller, but equally significant happenings. How the other sisters and the friend get married and that keeps affecting Liz's opinion of Mr. Darcy.
And that's another thing: Mr. Darcy!!! The first time I watched the movie, I was like 'this better not be the main guy, cuz he's not that attractive.' But at the end I was, of course, begging God to send me my own Mr. Darcy!!!
Every time I watch this movie I say over and over 'I love this movie, I love this movie, I love this movie!!!"
It justs pulls on the heart strings, ya know? And I know that's cliche but it's totally true!!!
I watched it with my dad, and he kept telling me that him, my future boyfriend/fiance, and I have to watch the movie together before I get married.
Ok, ok, and third! It's just a classic. If you haven't seen this movie, you really really have to!!! It's such a beautiful story that makes you believe that there's hope in the world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment