Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Temporary" Addictions

We all go through phases. Some are super weird like being addicted to pickles or something, while some are good phases like running every day. While my current phases, addictions, whatever you want to call them may not be super great, I'm still working on the good habits. Running, for example.

Since starting my job at Oak Grove, I get excited about new scrubs. I haven't had the chance to head to WalMart or anything, but it's so much fun to look at new prints and colors and such. I don't shop a lot or spend much money, but scrubs are my shopping addiction. I love getting compliments like "I love your scrubs top!" It just gives me such a rush. Hehe, "performing live gives me such a rush":) Movie quote! Where's it from?

My next addiction, which hopefully is a phase, is looking for free samples. I found this website that connects you to other websites that let you sign up for free samples. Anything from shampoo, dish scrubby things, or good deals on father's day gifts (which is how I scored the awesome gift I got my dad this year!). It's not like I spend hours on the internet, searching for deals, but sometimes my mind creates scenarios that involve me getting murdered because I'm giving so many companies my address. (And my email. Holy cow! They never stop!!!)

These are too addictions I have right now. Not much else. Besides blogging.....working.....sleeping.....eating. Ya know, the whole nine yards:)

Note to self: this wasn't a very great blog post. maybe think of something better next time?

Note to note to self: sorry self. i just kinda felt like writing about this.....peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment