Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bucket List

Do you have a Bucket List? I've thought about cool things I've wanted to do, like sky-diving and such. But I've never actually written a list. Here are some things I want to do in my life. Some of them, like sky-diving, are the predictable ones, some might suprise you:) These are in no particular order, by the way.

In addition to sky-diving, which I'm probably too scared to do anyway, I want to go cliff-diving, preferably in a European country like Greece or something.

I want to save someone's life!!! And of course tell the story a gazzilion times:) And hopefully being a nurse will help me fulfill this goal.

I want to snorkel on a coral reef. While I'm afraid I'd be killed by a shark, it would be totally worth it if I survived.

I want to sing the national anthem before a huge sports event, maybe the super bowl? I think yes!

I so badly want to be an actress!!! Even if it's just small parts in a few movies, I don't care. Or maybe a big show on Broadway. Or be in a music video. I just really want to act, and not just high school or college theater.

I want to be a fantastic mom. Growing up, practically everyone I know has told me I would make a great mom. So of course, I must live up to their expectations:) I want to be the cool mom that plans crafts when friends are over and loves Friday night game night and reads bedtime stories.

This would be very time consuming and probably addicting, but I think it'd be cool to be a youtuber. Instead of typing a blog, I could have a vlog. Ooo, sounds sweet, right? It would take a lot of creative juices, but it would still be really cool:)

Even though I've already done this, I'd like to go to Canada again and visit Banff and Jasper National Parks. The mountains up there were the most beautiful I've ever seen! I'd love to go hiking there again:)

Speaking of travel, EUROPE HERE I COME!!!!! Well, some day. I love experiencing different culture and surroundings. A trip around Europe would be incredible.

I'd also like to work as a nurse in a Central American country for a while. I hope to someday be fluent in Spanish so I can do this:) Or it would be awesome to be part of some sort of disaster response team.

I want to get published. I have no clue what I'll write, but it'd be awesome to look at a book or something and be like "wow, I wrote that. and thousands of people (hopefully) are reading it!"

I want to host an awards show. Not sure which one, but to be able to write jokes and speeches for it would be quite entertaining.

I want to meet the President! Even though I may not agree with him on everything, I'd enjoy meeting him. Or the next President.....or the next.....:) Wonder if they're searching for a White House nurse???

I can't think of anymore goals right now, except change the world in some way, but that's pretty generic. If I think of a lot more, I might have to make a bucket list #2, but for now, that's all I got!





No comments:

Post a Comment