Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Busybusybumblebee:)

It seems that our business (busyness?idk) comes in waves. Last month, I wasn't UBER busy. Sure, there was service week and other things, but not too bad. This month, I feel completely and utterly drained of all possible energies.

Earlier this evening I was working on a five page research paper for history class. Not just any paper, but the one that counts as our FINAL. Yeah, big deal. We also have to do a presentation on it. Ugh!

Anywho, I worked on this paper for a solid three hours and only got one page done. No exaggeration there. At all! Sad, right? I could just blame the classic senioritis, but it's not his(or her?) fault.

And you know what I did to make this month even worse? I volunteered to be class speaker at graduation(which I really did want to do), but I also volunteered to talk about service week in next week's chapel! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF??? I really have no idea....

I'm graduating in less than a month, and the homework and other school crap just keeps coming...ugh. I'm sorry, but this blog is really just a big ole' rant:(

Also, I take my CNA test the day before graduation. That's another thing to add to my list!

Guess I'm just a busybusybumblebee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment