Friday, May 10, 2013

TOO MANY CHOICES!!!

You know what's intimidating, but in a good way? Movie stores! I walked into Movie Madness after school today with probably seven or eight movies in mind. Watch out, fellas, here comes the ADD!!!

Problem 1: I didn't know which type of movie I wanted to watch this evening, which would have narrowed it down a ton! Funny? Dramatic? Serious? Heartfelt? Gah! THERE WERE JUST TOO MANY OPTIONS!!!!!!!

Problem 2: I made the mistake of asking a few friends what movies I should see. That practically tripled my original list!

But the cool thing was, I got two movies for $3.64! That seems like a really great price to me, but I have no idea if it is. Go Movie Madness!

Any way, after walking around the store a few times, I decided on Silver Linings Playbook and Baby Mama. I've heard good things about both, I like the actors in each of them, and in a few hours I'll hopefully have decided on which one I want to watch! I guess the other movies I want to see will just have to wait.

Okay, this paragraph is completely random, but I'm listening to some seventies smooth jazz music right now, and it is far better than our pop music today! *Sigh*, our world is getting so messed up......It's amazing what cool music you discover when writing a research paper on music of the 20th century.......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment