Friday, May 31, 2013

Welcome to my class!

I graduated a few hours ago, so I thought it appropriate to share with you the cool things about my class. I'll just go in alphabetical order, well, what I think is alphabetical order.

William (also known as Chris)- Chris could be considered annoying, but it's more of a funny annoying. He runs (or used to run) Techno Tuesdays at Covenant, which was awesome cause we got to dance during lunch. He liked to steal and hide Katy's stuff during calculus class. Very humorous.

Joey- Joey's a pretty down-to-earth guy. He fixed up an old mustang and it's one of the coolest cars I've ever riden in. You would think it was new! Joey's one of those guys that can be funny without even trying. History class was pretty interesting with him!

Anna- Anna is one of those people that you think is shy and quiet, but then you get to know her and BAM, she's crazy! Well, funny crazy. AND SHE'S COMING WITH ME TO TRINITY NEXT YEAR!!! :D So psyched.

Jori- Jori doesn't care what people think of her. She is honest no matter what. She can be a little weird at times, but hey, that's okay!

Bailey- Bailey is probably the most "normal" person in our class. She talks a lot, takes a ton of pictures, and talks about Tyler (her boyfriend). That pretty much sums it up.

Megan- Megan is so cool. She writes blogs, works at KFC, plays piano like a boss, and can sing amazingly (although she won't admit it!). Oh! And her slam poems are awesome:) I'm gonna miss that chick.....

Caleb- Caleb's pretty chill. He's got an odd sense of humor that can make any Economics class fun. And he's super good at basketball.

Bryan- B-ry is probably the coolest guy in my class. He's obsessed with Bdubs and will yell "WINGS" any chance he gets. If there's not a guy at Trinity like Bryan, I'll probably have to transfer because nothing will be funny.

April Mary- Wow, what do I say about miss April Mary Hubers? Well, I've known her for forever, and we have like a million stories we could tell about the weird stuff we did as kids. She is creative, funny, confident, and will win in any debate she is thrown into(but in reality, SHE would be the one to start the arguement!). Love you, April! Glad we're gonna be trolls together next year:)

Bekka- Bekka is a very colorful person. She loves to laugh and has the whitest teeth I have ever seen. And her hair is gorgeous!

Brittney- Brittney's loud, obnoxious, and crazy. Seriously, if a room is quiet and she walks in, it will NOT be quiet anymore. She likes to live in the moment and enjoy life as much as she can.

Katy- I usually don't like identifying people as my "best friends," but if I had to pick one, Katy would probably be it. We laugh about the stupidest stuff together. We even had a Harry Potter marathon this past week just because we could! I'm sure Mrs. Zeldenrust hated us because we would never shut up!

Brandon- This guy was one of the class clowns. It's like he fed off of other people's laughter. He was my CNA buddy when we took the nurses aide class. It made it a little less dreadful!

Ashley- Ashley=Awkward. That's really the only word you can use! She even did a How-to speech on how to be awkward. Yeah, it's pretty bad. But so entertaining! She one of those friends that can make any bad day better.

Steve- Steve is insanely smart. Like "going to be an engineer and taking a crash course in calculus this summer" smart. But he's still pretty cool. I felt bad for him though because he was the only guy that would sit with us girls at lunch. And on many occasions our conversation drifted toward things like tampons and boobs. Yeah, I can't imagine how awkward that was for him. Let's just say he knew when each of us was on our period.....poor guy.....

Francisco- Fran is hilarious. He's good at baseball and wants to open his own business someday. And he's Puerto Rican, so you have a spanish question, you go right to him!

Ben- Ben is good friends with Bryan, which makes sense because they are very much alike. His laugh is very distinct, and he knows German, which is way cool! Except when you think he's about to hauk (hawk? no) a lougie right in front of you. And Ben always managed to get crazy good grades in physics, without studying! What the heck?!? It's like magic or something...

Sean- Sean is another class clown. Let's just say, if we had to name one kid as the worst behaved in the class, it would be Sean. He loves to laugh, pull pranks, and mess up girls' hair. He's quite the funny guy!

Mitch- Mitch is a soccer playing, girl liking, good at singing type of dude. He's funny and is usually the guy we pick on the most. Not in the mean way, he understands we're joking.

Well, that's my class. My old class anyway. I hope I won't miss them too much when I leave. But I have a feeling I will.

Congrats, Class of 2013!!! It was an honor to have experienced all those years with you:)

2 comments:

  1. mikayla this is absolutely perfect, and it made me smile so much! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete