Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring into Action!

 
I wish my birthday was in the spring because it's my favorite season! While the weather wasn't the best today, it was still a great time to get outside and plant some geraniums.
 
(Here's last year's tomato plants)
 

When I woke up this morning, I looked outside our kitchen window at our front lawn. You know what I saw? The greenest grass I've seen in a looong time. And that made me really happy:)
 
Can't wait to lie (or lay?) on our grass and look up at the trees backed by a beautiful blue sky.
 

I love how all the yard work, time, and effort we put into our yard in the spring gives us wonderful results in the summer. I guess you could say that photography is sort of a hobby of mine, and I'm definitely a sucker for plants!
 
I don't really know where I'm going with this blog post. I guess I'm just super excited for the beauty of spring and summer:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment