Sunday, May 12, 2013

WE-ARE-FAMILY!!!

Guess my mom was right. As us kids get older, we grow to appreciate each other more. After Mom opened her present I made her and everyone had checked it out, Nichole said something to the effect of every year I seem even more cool. Whoa! That felt good to here, especially from a sister I'm not particularly close to. Which will probably change soon since she, Greg, and Micah moved back down to DeMotte! Yay:D

WE ARE FAAAMILY!!! I GOT ALL MY SISTAS WITH ME-E-E...

I love that song, and it seems so fitting to scream it through the house on a beautiful mother's day. I just hope the bonding moments we had today, don't require a holiday to occur.

Here's to a joyfilled day enjoyed with family:) Blessings on all the mothers in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment